Where Can I Go With My Golf Cart Rental In Miami Beach?
Golf cart rentals in Miami Beach are a great way to see all the city has to offer while cruising around in style. Because parking can be scarce, car rentals are a hassle. And if you have more than two people in your travel party or want to take in some shopping, a golf cart is more practical than a scooter rental.
But people often want to know where they can go in our golf cart rentals in Miami Beach.
Our Golf Carts Are Street Legal
These are not your grandpa’s retirement neighborhood golf carts! All of our golf carts have been lifted and made street legal. They’re gas powered, not electric, so they have some zip and you don’t have to worry about charging them. Our golf carts are equipped with safety features, including headlights, turn signals, and seat belts, allowing you to cruise safely right along with vehicle traffic on the road.
You Must Follow All Traffic Laws
Just like cars and scooters, golf cart rentals in Miami Beach must follow all the same traffic laws on the road. This means using your turn signal, coming to complete stops, not driving in bike lanes, and only parking in designated spots. You can get pulled over and get a ticket in your golf cart.
You Can Go Anywhere In Miami Beach
Our golf cart rentals can go on any road where the posted speed limit is 30mph or less. That’s pretty much all of Miami Beach! Golf carts cannot be taken over the causeways to downtown Miami on the mainland.
Most visitors who rent golf carts spend their time cruising up and down Ocean Drive, Washington Ave., and Collins Ave./A1A. There is no shortage of sight-seeing, eating, shopping, and playing along these main strips.
If you rent a golf cart from our Scooter Style location on Collins Ave just north of the Ritz Carlton, we recommend heading south and checking out a few of these spots:
- Front Porch Cafe – Great spot for brunch and people watching, right on Ocean Drive
- Sugar Factory – Massive candy store and restaurant. Can’t-miss spot if you have kids in tow!
- Lummus Park – Beachfront park with plenty of green space, sandy beaches, and loads of recreational opportunities
- Art Deco District – Directly across from Lummus Park all along Ocean Drive are some of the best examples of Miami’s art deco architecture and design
- Big Pink – Iconic SouthBeach restaurant where everything is, you guessed it, pink!
- South Pointe Park – Park, beach, and pier at the southernmost tip of South Beach. Perfect for sunsets!
Reserve Your Golf Cart Rental In Miami Beach Today
Scooter Style offers a variety of golf cart rentals for everyone! Want to ride in style? Check out our Prime Golf Cart. Bringing the whole family? There’s plenty of room in our EZ Go that fits 6 adults! Contact us to schedule your golf cart rental in Miami Beach today.